Inspired by @21QuestionsKE on Twitter, I decided to do a little bit of my own version. All answers are nothing but the truth 😉 😉
- What do you hope you grow out of?
Mixing my food e.g I mush Ugali and Veggies
- What is the healthiest and unhealthiest thing you do on a regular basis?
Healthy? I drink lots of water
Unhealthy? I am addicted to chapati
- When looking for a significant other, what three things are most important (besides looks)?
Spiritual ( religion), Intelligence and cleanliness
- How much do you judge a person by their appearance?
Appearance matters very little
- What is the most embarrassing thing you own?
Some cloth ( I cannot be specific 😜 😜 )
- What is the strangest habit you have?
I sometimes just curl on the couch and suck on my thumb when I run out of options
- What movie made you cry the most?
I cry while watching almost every movie. War Room in the recent past ( I prayed a lot too through it )
- What was one of the happiest moments of your childhood?
Every escapade with my cousins especially looking for mangoes, fetching firewood and water
- What was the worst date that you’ve ever been on?
In 2013. I broke a few things when I hit the table
- What’s your favorite vacation memory from when you were a child?
At my maternal grandma’s place
- What belief do you have that most people disagree with?
That God will give you what you ask for in a partner, sometimes 100%
- What impression do you try to give when you first meet someone?
Easy and talkative
- Who or what inspires you to be a better person?
God. I am assured of his love. And my dreams, because I believe in them
- What’s the TLDR description of your last relationship?
I fell in love, with every air I did breathe
- If you found out your current life has been just a dream, would you choose to wake up? (You don’t know if your real life would be better or worse.)
Nope. I have had quite good lessons
- What dumb thing did you believe for a really long time?
That I could have 7 biological children
- What are some things you would you like to achieve before you die?
Inspire someone to be better and a two month straight vacation to different places
- Where would you like to retire?
- What brings you the most joy in life?
When those I care about are happy
- What is the best and worst part of your personality?
Best -I care too much
Worst – I rarely give 2nd chances
- How would your perfect partner treat you?
With absolute honesty