Sometime last month, I managed to attend a relationship coach session. She taught us a lot. We had input from a few couples too. I agreed with most of the thing. Disagreed on a few of course. I managed to get some points I would like to share. I strongly agree with:
- Never accept a man’s proposal to start dating or get married made over a phone
- Never leave your personal items in a man’s house the first time you visit
- Never have sex with a man you intend to have a future with on the first date, or second and neither the third
- Never allow a man to hit you. Women are supposed to be protected not assaulted . In the same measure , women should respect their men and not provoke them too much . All parties should learn on use of a very simple word, * I am Sorry* .
- Never allow a woman to stalk you and yet take her to the alter. Insecure women are very hard to handle . Help her seek help before commitment
- Never go to a woman’s house the first time dirty and empty handed
- Never date a man for years on and you have never seen her friend, leave alone cousin. Same applies to a woman
- When he takes you for a first date (he planned everything) , dear lady , NEVER EVER pay a dime. He should do his homework well
- Never allow your boy/girlfriend disrespect your family. No matter how bad your family is, blood is thicker than water.
- Never give a cheater 2nd chance if you want no future heart breaks. Once a cheater always a cheater. However, if you love someone, be blind to some things that you don’t know. If married, DON’T allow a man or woman put asunder. Stand up for them in public (ask Hillary Clinton for tips).
- Never marry a man who can’t provide. A man should be in a position to give his family basic needs, and some luxury
- Never talk a lot of evil about your boy/girlfriend to your family, especially if you are in for a lifetime commitment. That’s how in-laws feuds start most of the time.
- Never commit to a man or lady who puts sex before everything else. There is more to sex in life
- Never have unprotected sex if you don’t have any formal commitment. Fact is that guys have sex while dating (though not all) . To avoid so much drama (especially when you are being taken for a ride without your knowledge) buy condoms. Its responsibility of both parties and the only method to avoid STI and pregnancy
- Talk about tribe, religion, money, family, friends and health while dating. Agree on all that,at least at 70% or more.
Nothing comes easy though, especially for us in the digital generation